“Great Grains” bakery 100% Whole Wheat Bread
This bread is absolutely awesome. I have been looking for an all natural bread for a while that doesn’t break my bank account, and short of investing in a bread maker and making my own bread, I was running out of options. I love the few simple ingredients this bread have, totally 100% natural and it tastes just great, not heavy at all. Not one word I can’t pronounce in the list of ingredients which is refreshing because I don’t know if you have looked at the ingredients of some major brands out there, it is scary.
- 8 slice of “Great Grains” bakery bread
- 16 slices of thinly sliced ham
- 4 slices of cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 6 Tbsp Honey mustard
- 4 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 small green pepper, sliced thinly
- 8 Tbsp sliced black olives
- 4 pickle slices
Divide evenly the ingredients among the 4 sandwiches, Enjoy!